Traci K

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Is Traci Kochendorfer the Next YouTube Sensation?


Traci Kochendorfer ( Traci K Beauty) Channel Officially  she is a fitness champion, actress, singer, supermodel and now a YouTube Sensation.  She got the idea by fans who wanted to know how she stays so young looking.   " It is a digital age and there is a need for content for mature beauty and fitness.  It is not for the young anymore.  Many models are hot at any age. Even in fitness , I see women who are even age 70-80 competing on stage.  They become the role models for the future.

Be that she just made #bestinternationalmodel for Glamour UK Awards with five stars.  She found that there maybe a way she can share.  " I am a private person so I am nervous about showcasing myself cause I always leave that for film , TV or singing.  Or put that into my designs for my Traci K Collection.  But I felt inspired by some ladies who say I should explore more into acting or getting myself out there.  Well it seems to be working cause her first video went and got viewed by over 60,000 views.    

No comments:

Post a Comment